DENNY’S SUPER 30 – RULES 2014
OFF LIMITS- Anglers must be off the tournament water at 5:00 p.m. the day prior to the tournament.
Tuesday Nighters: No Off Limits – No Fishing from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the day of the tournament.
- You must be member of Denny’s Super 30 Bass Tournaments to enter.
Under the age of 16 years you must fish with a parent or guardian.
- Denny’s Super 30 tournament staff reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual or team for any reason they deem appropriate and may ask for a polygraph test for any contestant, winner or non-winner.
- All anglers will wear a USCG approved flotation vest or jacket when the combustion engine is running.
- Winners will be determined by total weight of Large & Smallmouth Bass (pounds & ounces)
- Super 30 Limit: Limit of bass per team will be six (6) bass with a minimum length of 12”.
Tuesday Limit: Limit of bass per team will be four (4) bass with a minimum length of 12”.
Bass are measured with closed mouth and tail fanned.
Weighing a short fish will result in a one pound penalty per fish plus no weight for the short bass.
- Dead fish will receive a two (2) ounce penalty per dead fish. Penalty will apply to big bass also.
- Any bass presented for weigh in that shows signs of being on a stringer, caging, out of the ordinary condition or coloring will not be weighed.
- TIES – Ties will be broken by: (1)- Number of bass. (2)- Biggest Bass
If still tied the prize money will be split and each team will receive the points for the position they are tied for.
- All bass that are alive will be released after the weigh-in.
- LATE PENALTY- Any team late for weigh-in will be disqualified.
You must report your boat number to a tournament official by your weigh in time, No Exceptions.
Teams late for ease-off may fish after having their boat checked by the tournament staff or other tournament boat.
- No Alcoholic beverages. No live bait, no holding of spots, no motor trolling.
CB’s, cell phones Etc. are to be used for emergency only.
- Courtesy Rule- Placing a marker out allows a team the casting distance around that marker.
One marker at a time may be used. Common courtesy will prevail in other situations.
- Breaking of fishing or boating rules or breaking of tournament rules are grounds for disqualification.
- Tournament official’s decisions are final.
- Protests will be in writing within 15 minutes of weigh in time.
- By paying the entry fee, you agree to the rules and agree that all liabilities of the sponsors are waived with no exceptions.
- If you have a mechanical breakdown you may bring your catch to the weigh in via another competitors boat.
One member of the team may stay with the disabled boat for safety reasons.
- Platforms may NOT be added to boats that extend above the gunwale of the boat.
- No refund of entry fees within one week of tournament. Call if there is an emergency situation.
All rules apply to tournament day only.